JEWELRY REPAIRS & RESTORATIONS
Jewelry is designed to be enjoyed and worn. However, over time, your jewelry may need to be repaired. If it’s scratched, bent, missing a stone, doesn’t fit, or it is broken, We can restore it to its original state of beauty! We size rings, replace clasps, rhodium plate and do almost any jewelry repair at our Family owned jewelry store. Pierce Jewelers has an “In-House” workshop! Every piece of jewelry that needs to be repaired, stays on the premises.
Our bench jewelers are highly skilled with more than 30 years of experience each. They use traditional tools along with the latest technology to get the job done. Our craftsmanship and quality of work meets Pierce Jewelers standards everyday. We make more of the jewelry in our store than any other designer! Come see what our experts can do for you.
In detail, Our repair and restoration services include:
- Prong repair
- Prong retipping
- Ring sizing
- Diamond and Gemstone setting repair
- Diamond and Gemstone replacement
- White Gold Refinishing: cleaning jewelry, removing all scratches, rhodium plating, and polish
- Platinum Refinishing: cleaning jewelry, removing all scratches and polish
- Rhodium Plating
- Ring shank repairs
- Clasp replacement
- Metal polishing and cleaning
- Chain repair
- Soldering and lazer welding
- Earring backs replacement
- Vintage or Antique restoration
- Pearl restringing and cleaning
- Insurance Replacement
- Watch Battery replacement
- Crystal replacement
- Watch band replacement
Bring in your jewelry that is in need of repair. We will assess everything that needs done and price it for you upfront. No appointment is necessary.
Call us today to make an appointment!